20 August 2021
Join us live online, Friday 20 August, for this essential Covid-19 Update, where we will be providing insight and guidance on the economic response and financial support available to businesses along with top tips for prioritising mental health and supporting employee wellbeing at this time.
• Finance Minister Grant Robertson – Financial support schemes available to help businesses and their employees
• Jimi Hunt – Prioritising mental health in uncertain times
• Paul Mackay – Manager | Employment Relations Policy, Business New Zealand
• Regan Jackson – Regional Labour Market Manager Canterbury, Ministry of Social Development
• Keith S Taylor – RSP Operations Lead | Small & Medium Enterprises, Inland Revenue
Brought to you by The BusinessNZ Network.
Please note this webinar will be recorded and the recording will be sent to anyone who is registered.