28 October 2021
Research indicates that most people would do anything to avoid a difficult conversation and would rather put up with a negative situation than discuss it. Stressful situations, especially potential conflict, drains staff resources and will inevitably impact negatively on workplace culture and productivity.
This interactive workshop will put a lens on how you engage as a leader, with an emphasis on building your skills to have deliberate authentic conversations that deliver frequent and honest feedback and tackle any situation more directly. Such situations can include:
· Sudden declines in performance
· Inappropriate conduct
· Personal problems
· Recurring errors / unresolved problems
Drawing from real examples, throughout the session you will have opportunity to apply your learning and practice engaging in a difficult conversation.
• you are a team leader, supervisor or managers wanting to extend your skill-set to include engaging leadership
• you want to develop the confidence to engage difficult conversations in the workplace or in your personal life.
• Develop confidence to engage difficult conversations effectively
• Identify key links between engaging leadership and high-performance
• Apply a practical framework for approaching a difficult conversation
• Gain tools & techniques to successfully engage difficult conversations
• Engage in a constructive conversation while tackling a difficult topic
“This session was really good, very timely, it gave me lot’s to think about. Information has proved very useful.”
“Good engaging course – nicely interactive”
BOOK NOW ONLY 3 places left